Thursday, September 29, 2011

Win A Wedding

So.. one day last spring... I got together with a few really amazing business owners here in Greeley to discuss an idea about having a wedding show.

This turned into an amazing adventure that included breathing life into an old group I started and giving it a new name and new life.  A Face Book Contest that was a great concept... however ran into some challenges the closer it got to the end.  I inherently believe in the goodness of people and unfortunately am disappointed when people don't' do the right thing.

Either way... The Greeley Events Group is giving away a $15,000 wedding.  Someone is going to win and all of our chosen couples are deserving.  I can't wait to see the grand finale
And more importantly... I am part of a great Group of people who really believe in doing the right thing... and that feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment